Welcome to Zwei Brewing!
We are so thankful for your continued support and kindness through this trying year.
We are excited to share our beer with you, but please remember that there are some Covid-19 guidelines to abide by while visiting our taproom.
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth while not seated at your table.
- We are limited to a maximum of 36 people in the taproom at this time, so seating may be limited indoors.
- Our patio is open with plenty of seating available, as well as limited heaters.
- Tables are sanitized in between seatings, and we have sanitation stations throughout the establishment to ensure a healthier, cleaner environment.
- We offer online ordering
for crowlers and growlers as well as curbside service (strictly for to-go orders only).
- Well behaved dogs are welcome both on the patio and in the taproom, but must remain on a short leash and with their owners at all times. Please silence any crying or barking.
- Food trucks are available daily with varying hours, but feel free to pack in or order food in from our neighboring businesses.
Thanks for helping us stay open, and we look forward to seeing you in our taproom.