Friends and patrons,
We are incredibly grateful for your continued support.
Please keep these things top of mind to help us keep our taproom open:
- Wear your mask at all times; except when sitting at a table enjoying food and drink.
- Stay 6 feet apart.
- Wash your hands regulary.
- If it's busy when you arrive, please wait in line outside the front door and someone will help you find a seat. If there's no place to sit
you can still order beer to-go
- Make sure your group does not exceed more than 8 people, children included. We are limited to a maximum fixed capacity at this time. Due to these restrictions,
we are not currently taking reservations.
- Due to current county guidelines our guests must be seated at a table when not ordering or using the restrooms. This includes children, so please make sure to keep an eye on
them and have them remain seated. This ensures the regulated safe distancing between different parties.
- Once you’re finished with your beer, please leave your glass on the table for the staff to snag. This serves as a visual marker for the staff to re-sanitize the table.
If you bus your glassware, we miss our visual cue that the table needs sanitation.
Again, we are so incredibly grateful for your continued support and for your understanding. We hope to see you in the taproom soon!